We can see the benefits of MICROLED lighting techniques versus conventional lighting
Incandescent lamp: The light is generated by electrical heating of a tungsten filament. Currently considered inefficient since 85 % of the electricity is consumed by the heat and only the remaining 15 % is turned into light.
Halogen: It is a variant of the incandescent lamp with a tungsten filament in an inert gas and a small amount of halogen (iodo or bromo). Such lamps have a longer life and a higher light output.
High Pressure Sodium Lamp(HPS) It is a type of gas discharge lamp that uses sodium vapor to produce light. The light produced in these lamps is very yellow color and has a low color rendering index. It is widely used in road lighting since it has a high light output lamp.
Fluorescent lamp: It is a type of mercury lamp at low pressure. It consists of a glass tube lined with various chemicals called composed phosphors. These chemicals emit visible light when receiving ultraviolet radiation.
Metal halide lamp (HID ): they are high-intensity discharge lamps, light is generated by passing an electric arc through a mixture of gases. Its main uses are both domestic or industrial and public. They generate a good color rendering due to its wide spectrum of colors and good light performance.
Microled: Using Microled technology improvements are achieved with respect to the LED lighting used so far. It is a kind of high power LED that can support currents of several hundred milliamperes, compared with the tens of milliamps supported by other LED technologies.
With this increase in driving current major improvements and increases in lighting fixture flows are achieved. It is important to do a good dimensioning of the heat sink because LEDs generate very high temperatures which have to be dispelled in order for them to operate correctly.
It is therefore a source of light that can perfectly substitute conventional technologies in outdoor lighting, public, industrial, domestic, etc. in which other types of lamps are used: incandescent, halogen, fluorescent, discharge, etc.
Further savings of over 80 % are generated not only by the excellent light performance of this technology compared with conventional but also by the "constructive efficiency" since no light output is wasted. In traditional lamps, the generated light is emitted in all directions ( 360 degrees ) without control and only a small portion of this energy is used because in the spotlight most effectiveness is lost ; using microled technology all the generated light output is in the desired direction , in an efficient and effective manner.
The differences seen in the light output (number of lumens) is compensated in our Microled Plus technology devices by the emission in a solid angle of 120 ° in the pointing direction , being therefore a 100% of the lumens effective, while other technologies which emit at a solid 360 ° , can produce a lighting loss of up to 66%, and with the subsequent emission of light in unwanted directions ( light pollution ) .
After this information, we can state that microled devices:
We are a 100% European company with our own engineering department that will be happy to work with you to enhance your projects, make them more profitable and convenient for your clients.
Pol. Ind. Alvedro, manzana 10, calle A, 15.180, Culleredo (La Coruña)
The Sales Department is at your disposal whenever you need to satisfy your concerns and always offer you our best prices.
881 928 148 / 881 928 134 email@example.com